Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Attribute ranges on tooltips are sometimes incorrect
- When multiple affixes add the same attribute, only a single affix's attribute range is shown.
- The attribute range can often show values for a different affix that adds the same attribute, even if that affix might not be able to roll on that particular item.
- The 50% Damage to Undead automod for blunt weapons isn't included in the attribute's range.
- Runeword tooltips don't account for the stat gained from a rune if the runeword itself adds the same stat. (e.g. Chains of Honor shows [35-45] all res but is actually 50-60 since Um adds +15)
- Some corruptions don't display a red indicator next to the corrupted stat.
- Several additional cases exist for this issue, but are not well documented.