Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists all differences between the multiplayer and singleplayer versions of the game.
- The /players X command (X is 1-8) artificially adjusts the number of "players in the game", which affects the nodrop rate and monster difficulty
- New commands such as .dps don't work in singleplayer
- The shared stash is not enabled for singleplayer since PlugY already includes its own shared stash which has more features suited for offline play
- Ubers do not work in singleplayer without PlugY
- Major new endgame content may be restricted during the season it's introduced, in which case it won't be available in singleplayer or non-ladder during that time. Thus far, only season 4 has had restricted content like this when Rathma was first introduced. Currently, no such restrictions exist.
- PlugY: Having too many items in a stash page with many affixes (especially maps) can cause a crash if that page is the most recently visited stash page
- PlugY: Having gold in the shared stash can cause issues, preventing oskills and other stats from working correctly
- PlugY: The "toggle stash" button may be set to the wrong stash upon loading until interacting with the current stash - putting an item on a higher page (such as page 200) in whichever stash is loaded first seems to fix it in some cases
- Andariel quest bug (vanilla bug - fixed in multiplayer)
Also see: Bugs