Daggers: Difference between revisions

From Project Diablo 2 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(minor formatting standardization)
Line 389: Line 389:
   
 
* [[RWWeapons | Weapon Runewords]]
 
* [[RWWeapons | Weapon Runewords]]
  +
  +
  +
* Gidbinn
   
 
[[Category:Weapons]]
 
[[Category:Weapons]]

Revision as of 22:10, 19 September 2021

Unique Daggers

In addition to the affix changes listed here, all melee weapons also gain Melee Attacks Deal Splash Damage.

Also see Throwing Daggers.

Normal Daggers

Gull

Gull.gif

Dagger

  • Base Damage: 1 to 4

  • Base Speed Modifier: -20

  • Base Melee Range: 1 (was 0)

  • Base Maximum Sockets: 1

One-Hand Damage: 2 to 19, Avg 10.5

Durability: 32 (was 16)

Required Level: 4

Before After
Adds 1-15 Damage Adds 1-15 Damage
-5 to Mana -5 to Mana
100% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 100% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
20% Deadly Strike

The Diggler

Thediggler.gif

Dirk

  • Base Damage: 3 to 9

  • Base Speed Modifier: 0

  • Base Melee Range: 1 (was 0)

  • Base Maximum Sockets: 1

One-Hand Damage: 5 to [15-17], Avg 10-11 (was 4 to 13, Avg 8.5)

Required Dexterity: 25

Durability: 40 (was 20)

Required Level: 11

Before After
+30% Increased Attack Speed +30% Increased Attack Speed
+50% Enhanced Damage +[70-90]% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Ignore Target's Defense Ignore Target's Defense
+10 to Dexterity +10 to Dexterity
Cold Resist +25% Cold Resist +25%
Fire Resist +25% Fire Resist +25%
20% Deadly Strike

The Jade Tan Do

Thejadetando.gif

Kris

  • Base Damage: 2 to 11

  • Base Speed Modifier: -20

  • Base Melee Range: 1 (was 0)

One-Hand Damage: 2 to 11, Avg 6.5

Required Dexterity: 45

Durability: 48 (was 24)

Required Level: 19

Before After
+[100-150] to Attack Rating (varies) +[100-150] to Attack Rating (varies)
+180 Poison Damage over 4 Seconds +90 Poison Damage over 2 Seconds
+20% to Maximum Poison Resist +10% to Maximum Poison Resist
Poison Resist +95% Poison Resist +[50-75]% (varies)
Cannot Be Frozen Cannot Be Frozen
+[1-2] to Poison Skills (varies)
+2 to Poison Dagger (Necromancer Only)
20% Deadly Strike

Spectral Shard

Spectralshard.gif

Blade

  • Base Damage: 4 to 15

  • Base Speed Modifier: -10

  • Base Melee Range: 1 (was 0)

One-Hand Damage: 4 to 15, Avg 9.5

Required Strength: 35

Required Dexterity: 51

Durability: 48 (was 24)

Required Level: 25

Before After
+50% Faster Cast Rate +50% Faster Cast Rate
+55 to Attack Rating +55 to Attack Rating
+50 to Mana +50 to Mana
All Resistances +10 All Resistances +[10-20] (varies)
20% Deadly Strike

Exceptional Daggers

Spineripper

Gull.gif

Poignard

  • Base Damage: 8 to 23 (was 6 to 18)

  • Base Speed Modifier: -20

  • Base Melee Range: 1 (was 0)

  • Base Maximum Sockets: 2 (was 1)

One-Hand Damage: [39-42] to [96-105], Avg 67.5-73.5 (was [33-35] to [81-88], Avg 57-61.5)

Required Strength: 25

Durability: 32 (was 16)

Required Level: 32

Before After
+1 to Necromancer Skill Levels +1 to All Skills
+15% Increased Attack Speed +15% Increased Attack Speed
+[200-240]% Enhanced Damage (varies) +[200-240]% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 15-27 Damage Adds 15-27 Damage
Ignore Target's Defense Ignore Target's Defense
8% Life Stolen per Hit 8% Life Stolen per Hit
Prevent Monster Heal Prevent Monster Heal
+10 to Dexterity +10 to Dexterity
20% Deadly Strike

Heart Carver

Thediggler.gif

Rondel

  • Base Damage: 12 to 33 (was 10 to 26)

  • Base Speed Modifier: 0

  • Base Melee Range: 1 (was 0)

  • Base Maximum Sockets: 2 (was 1)

One-Hand Damage: [49-55] to [130-147], Avg 89.5-101 (was [44-49] to [110-123], Avg 77-86)

Required Strength: 25

Required Dexterity: 58

Durability: 40 (was 20)

Required Level: 36

Before After
+[190-240]% Enhanced Damage (varies) +[190-240]% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 15-35 Damage Adds 15-35 Damage
Ignore Target's Defense Ignore Target's Defense
35% Deadly Strike 55% Deadly Strike
+4 to Grim Ward (Barbarian Only) +4 to Grim Ward (Barbarian Only)
+4 to Find Item (Barbarian Only) +4 to Find Item (Barbarian Only)
+4 to Find Potion (Barbarian Only) +4 to Find Potion (Barbarian Only)

Blackbog's Sharp

Thejadetando.gif

Cinquedeas

  • Base Damage: 15 to 39 (was 15 to 31)

  • Base Speed Modifier: -20

  • Base Melee Range: 1 (was 0)

One-Hand Damage: 30 to 84, Avg 57 (was 30 to 76, Avg 53)

Required Strength: 25

Required Dexterity: 88

Durability: 48 (was 24)

Required Level: 38

Before After
+30% Increased Attack Speed +30% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 15-45 Damage Adds 15-45 Damage
+488 Poison Damage over 10 Seconds +100 Poison Damage over 2 Seconds
+4 to Poison Nova (Necromancer Only) Removed
+4 to Poison Explosion (Necromancer Only) Removed
+5 to Poison Dagger (Necromancer Only) +2 to Poison Dagger (Necromancer Only)
Slows Target by 50% Slows Target by 20%
+50 Defense +[50-150] Defense (varies)
+[2-4] to Poison Skills (varies)
20% Deadly Strike

Stormspike

Stormspike.gif

Stiletto

  • Base Damage: 24 to 45 (was 19 to 36)

  • Base Speed Modifier: -10

  • Base Melee Range: 1 (was 0)

One-Hand Damage: [66-84] to [123-157], Avg 94.5-120.5 (was 47 to 90, Avg 68.5)

Required Strength: 47

Required Dexterity: 97

Durability: 48 (was 24)

Required Level: 41

Before After
25% Chance to Cast Level 3 Charged Bolt when Struck 75% Chance to Cast Level 23 Charged Bolt when Struck
+150% Enhanced Damage +[175-250]% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 1-120 Lightning Damage Adds 1 to [240-360] Lightning Damage (varies)
Lightning Resist +[1-99]% (+1% per Character Level) Removed
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 20 Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of [60-120] (varies)
+[10-20]% to Lightning Skill Damage (varies)
-[10-20]% to Enemy Lightning Resistance (varies)
20% Deadly Strike

Elite Daggers

Wizardspike

Gull.gif

Bone Knife

  • Base Damage: 25 to 51 (was 23 to 49)

  • Base Speed Modifier: -20

  • Base Melee Range: 1 (was 0)

  • Base Maximum Sockets: 2 (was 1)

One-Hand Damage: 25 to 51, Avg 38 (was 23 to 49, Avg 36)

Required Strength: 19 (was 38)

Required Dexterity: 38 (was 75)

Required Level: 61

Before After
Indestructible Indestructible
+50% Faster Cast Rate +50% Faster Cast Rate
Increase Maximum Mana 15% Increase Maximum Mana 15%
+[2-198] to Mana (+2 per Character Level) +[2-198] to Mana (+2 per Character Level)
Regenerate Mana 15% Regenerate Mana 15%
All Resistances +75 All Resistances +75
20% Deadly Strike
Requirements -50%

Fleshripper

Thejadetando.gif

Fanged Knife

  • Base Damage: 17 to 59 (was 15 to 57)

  • Base Speed Modifier: -20

  • Base Melee Range: 1 (was 0)

One-Hand Damage: [51-68] to [177-236], Avg 114-152 (was [45-60] to [171-228], Avg 108-144)

Required Strength: 42

Required Dexterity: 86

Durability: 72 (was 36)

Required Level: 68

Before After
+[200-300]% Enhanced Damage (varies) +[200-300]% Enhanced Damage (varies)
-50% Target Defense -50% Target Defense
25% Chance of Crushing Blow 25% Chance of Crushing Blow
33% Deadly Strike 53% Deadly Strike
50% Chance of Open Wounds 50% Chance of Open Wounds
Prevent Monster Heal Prevent Monster Heal
Slows Target by 20% Slows Target by 10%

Ghostflame

Ghostflame.gif

Legend Spike

  • Base Damage: 33 to 49 (was 31 to 47)

  • Base Speed Modifier: -10

  • Base Melee Range: 1 (was 0)

One-Hand Damage (Ethereal): [166-215] to [248-321], Avg 207-268 (was [133-156] to [203-238], Avg 168-197)

Required Strength: 55

Required Dexterity: 57

Required Level: 66

Before After
Indestructible Indestructible
+[190-240]% Enhanced Damage (varies) +[240-340]% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Ignore Target's Defense Ignore Target's Defense
+108 Magic Damage Adds 208-316 Fire Damage
[10-15]% Mana Stolen per Hit (varies) [10-15]% Mana Stolen per Hit (varies)
+2 to Light Radius Removed
Ethereal Ethereal
+30% Increased Attack Speed
+[15-25]% to Fire Skill Damage (varies)
20% Deadly Strike

Other Daggers



  • Gidbinn